Come on, you know you want to! Let your inner ROAR come yowling out!!
- Get enough meowvelous clothes to cover all the seasons and to wear one every day of the week.
2. Don’t forget the Purrfect accessories.
3. Snuggle in with snazzy, P-awsome jammies.
4. Lots and lots of drinking vessels, and I’m not kitten.
5. Pawsatively beautiful art – both LARGE…
6. Plenty of toys to keep your kitties feline fine.
7. Customized furniture
8. And last but not least, you will need to get professional photographs taken with your cats at least once in your life. These oldies but goodies are from 1998! 😹 😹